The QUEST project is endorsed by institutions from various industries and from around Europe:
- AJSPI – Association des Journalistes Scientifiques de la Presse d’Information (France)
- Alcantara S.p.A. (Italy)
- BBC Science Radio (UK)
- BNSJ – Balkan Network of Science Journalists
- CERN – European Organization for Nuclear Research (Switzerland)
- EUPRIO – European Association of Communication Professionals in Higher Education (Belgium, Headquarter)
- IDM – SűdTirol (Italy)
- INFN – Istituto Nazionale Fisica Nucleare (Italy)
- SciCo – Science Communication (Greece)
- Sense about Science (UK)
- Sissa Medialab (Italy)
Stakeholders support the QUEST project by strengthening and enlarging our networks for testers, validators, and potential users. They contribute to our work by 1) co-designing and validating the project’s results, 2) facilitating the interaction with the larger science communication community, and 3) contributing to the dissemination activities.
Interested in joining QUEST as a stakeholder? Get in touch!